About Me!



 Hi everyone,

My name is Chris Amador but I am pretty sure by now you know who I am after clicking on my blog. This Fall term at Linn Benton CC in Albany Oregon, I decide to take this marketing business class to get a better understanding of what it means to market and how to market a company. I am currently a Business Administrative major with hopes to finish my associate's degree next spring. What I am most intrigued about learning in this class is learning the basics of marketing products of a wide variety. What I mean by the basics of marketing, are all of the steps and techniques to make a product sell. So I am really passionate about old 90's Japanese sport cars/ drift cars and the modification you can do on these cars. One of my first interaction with cars and I wish I had a photo to put in this blog but my neighbor had Ferrari F40; which is one of the most expensive Ferrari's every to be created that is street legal in all 50 states. So that was a big introduction to cars and liking cars. When I turned 17, I got myself a little hot rode for myself and man was this car a eye catcher.Unfortunately, the car had to many issues to keep it. Other than cars as a side passion, I love to hike, all types of water sports that include would be kayaking, fishing and swimming. I would love to climb Half dome at some point in my life. 

Have a good one. Stay positive!



Comments